Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rife Frequency Generator - Diary Week 15th of February 2010


RIFE FREQUENCY GENERATOR
DETOX YOUR BODY UPDATE

NOTE: I will add to this entry each day until the week is completed. Frequency Set is a group of electrical frequencies targeting a specific illness. Frequency Water is made by using the aliXXor Frequency attachment which places frequencies of my choice into the water increasing the effect of the Frequency Set. This diary gives you an idea of how I use the aliXXor.

2/15/10: Used Frequency Set-Multiple Sclerosis 2 and made one quart of the corresponding Frequency Water. During 3rd to last frequency in set muscle in right upper arm spasm-ed. Slept well. Next morning finally had a bowel movement. (Constipation common with Multiple Sclerosis and a number of medications),

2/16/10: Continued drinking Multiple Sclerosis 2 Frequency Water. Used Frequency Set-Multiple Sclerosis 2. No spasm, just a tingling. No detoxing noted. 

2/17/10: Took a Break. 

2/18/10: Didn't have time to do a Frequency Set but made Frequency Set-Multiple Sclerosis 3 water and started drinking it this afternoon.  

2/19/10: Finished up the Frequency Set-Multiple Sclerosis 3 water.

2/20/10: Made Frequency Set-Multiple Sclerosis 4 water.

 
2/21/10: Finished Multiple Sclerosis 4 water.
 
2/22/10: Did Multiple Sclerosis 6 (Already had completed Multiple Sclerosis 5 with good detox effect). This set lasted 1 1/2 hours (the longest so far). I fell sound asleep and felt good when it finished.
 
2/23/10: Skipped today.
 
2/24/10: Computer crashed, Did Multiple Sclerosis 6 and made Frequency water.

 
2/25/10: Upper back killing me. Found Frequency Set called "luxation" which gets the body to put the vertebrae back in place. I thought "what...what has that to do with frequencies?" Tried this 9 minute set and after 3 or 4 minutes, my shoulders dropped. Then I felt the urge to twist my body. Wow...several vertebrae between my shoulder blades fell into place. No more big lump at the base of my neck! Just like a chiropractic adjustment only using 3 frequencies.
 
2/26/10: Used Autoimmune Detox Frequency Set just to see if anything happened. Made the Frequency water too. Set was 33 minutes. Fell asleep as usual.
 
2/27/10: Drinking Autoimmune Detox water and SPENDING LOTS  OF TIME SETTING UP NEW COMPUTER!

(Note: I am trying all of the recommended MS sets because unless I want to pay for a lot of very expensive testing I don't know exactly which microbe or problem caused the MS in the first place.)

No comments:

Post a Comment