Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rife Frequency Generator TENS, Color Therapy, Colloidal Silver


Rife Frequency Generator
Detox Your Body Update

Jeeze, I had no idea it had been this long since I last updated this blog about my use of the aliXXor Frequency Generator. My energy level takes over and time flies by while I create my new website expansion about the aliXXor.

Researching takes a lot of time especially since I know very little about color therapy, chakra cleansing, colloidal silver, the TENS machine or Beck's Blood Cleanser which all are a part of the aliXXor. My knowledge is just enough to be dangerous! The aliXXor also puts whatever frequency you choose into water increasing the affect of the frequency sets! The aliXXor is incredible.

Just want to make it clear that I still have my regular doctor visits although they give me strange looks whenever I mention a frequency generator. To me proof means it works.

Since experiencing a few of the frequency sets (individual frequencies grouped together to address a specific problem) for MS my energy zooms and my short teem memory, a serious problem in the past, is just like it was when I was young. Every time my mind comes up with an answer I AM THRILLED!

Recently my husband cut a cold to two days duration using one of the "cold" frequency set on the aliXXor.

I keep getting side tracked from doing all the MS frequency sets because of other medical problems. One day I noticed a frequency set for intermittent claudication.  Naturally I couldn't pass that one up! The burning in my legs after walking too much diminished.

Then I almost zoomed past a frequency set for cataracts...did that one several times. I'll find out about any changes at my next Optometric visit.

Chronic sinus problems plagued me since childhood and led to surgery a few years ago. Despite the surgery (which was beyond horrible) I still couldn't breathe properly until I used the aliXXor chronic sinus frequency sets several times.

One important item I learned is this: Listen to my body! Otherwise my enthusiasm for using the aliXXor causes me to over do and I feel horrible for a couple days, my body overwhelmed with toxins. The aliXXor destroys bad bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungus, etc.. The body needs to rid itself of the toxins so drinking lots of water is also as important as skipping a day or two..

I recently joined Site Builder 2.0 which teaches step by step how to build a website with best key words for the search engines and searchers to find.  Expect to see even more information about what the aliXXor Frequency Generator can do when the new site is complete.

Also I became aware of a new social site: Enerjized Life-mission is to provide members a sanctuary to be among kindred spirits, to truly give them a targeted audience, to leverage their time and to get the best values in the education and marketing for their holistic wellness, health and anti-aging products and services. Check this out today...totally wonderful people there!    

No comments:

Post a Comment