Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rife Frequency Generator MS Symptom Relief Update


Rife Frequency Generator
Easy Body Detox Update

The Alixxor frequency generator so far has given me complete relief from chronic bronchitis, a bad toothache, no bruising from a head contusion and greatly reduced pain from when I klutzed and hit my head/ My husband swears it relieves hangovers and recently used it to relieve colitis symptoms and is now using it to combat the flu. He has been sleeping for 16 hours so I don't know how he is feeling yet.

Now the pain in my legs had reduced somewhat and stamina greatly increased since I started the main MS frequency.. I thought there was only one frequency set that I did twice a day for the three days. This was listed in the main directory. Then I search in the secondary set of frequency sets and was shocked.

There are 13 additional frequency sets! Information also suggests using the frequency sets for the following ailments: chlamydia pneumonia, blastocytis hominus, parasites fluke, shigella, nocardia, herpes general and herpes zoster. Wow!

Then I thought to contact the developer to ask his opinion on the best way to get relief of MS symptoms and he emailed back suggesting the following:
  • Always good to start with a series of DETOX, drink plenty of water.  
  • Do a series of Stomach Pain, Parasites
  •  Then use the MS sequences in secondary list
  • The information attached to the sequences say to also try Chlamydia pneumonia  and Chlamydia trachomati  
  • For specific symptoms look for a sequence and try that. Eg muscles, muscle pain, nerves etc
Keep a diary of all treatments, what you did, how you felt , any interesting sensations or good feeling frequencies. Out of this you will be able to narrow down which ones work for you and you can then build sequences to suit in the area for creating personalized sequence sets.

I did the detox and parasite killing frequency sets and have started on the first Multiple Sclerosis set on the secondary list of frequency sets. I also noticed there are sets for paralysis, and other symptoms specifically. I've done the first set for two days approximately an hour once a day. Some of the frequencies were interesting: one I felt in my eyes and head, another in my legs. It was obvious each frequency has a specific job to help an area of the body.

I have so much energy!...my short-term memory surprised me when I recalled several things immediately! I plan on doing each set once a day for 5 days and will keep readers posted.

Frequency healing is not just for Multiple Sclerosis...in fact, the Alixxor has over 2000 frequency sets covering many types of cancer, nose polyps, essential oils, color therapy, hemorrhoids, blood disorders, depression, anxiety and other mental problems and many diseases I never even heard of.

The Alixxor also makes coldloidal silver with a constant current process, acts as a Beck Unit to clean the blood, has a TENS function for those muscle pains as used by physiotherapists plus frequencies can be put in water so the frequencies are even more effective!

It is compact and comes in a carry case so it travels wherever you go even comes with ways to use foreign power sources.  Also can be plugged into any 12 volt dc source such as your car.

My website is finally done and I have arranged to be an affiliate of the Alixxor frequency generator. I am arranging to get special deals for those who come to this blog and/or my website. I have tried to explain in detail the incredible features of this new machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment