Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rife Frequency Generator Multiple Sclerosis Fibromyalgia


Rife Frequency Generator
Detox Your Body Update

Wow! It's been an interesting couple of weeks since I wrote last.

My husband came down with the flu and then a cold both of which were handled by the aliXXor frequency generator. Several sessions with the frequencies were required but he conquered both.

I was afraid I would catch what he had so I did the frequencies for both as if I was already sick. So far I have not come down with either one.

I completed the second Multiple Sclerosis set and found my energy much higher and pain less. I had planned on starting the third MS set when I came across the fibromyalgia sets and decided to try them. One was only 5 minutes long, the other about 30. Part way through the second set my whole body lightened up and stress just started to drain away. I felt so much better when I finished!

I will complete the five day cycle of the fibromyalgia set and then do the last one for fibromyalgia which also includes the destruction of viruses and bacteria associated with this disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment