Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rife Frequency Generator How My Husband Beats Flu


 Rife Frequency Generator-Detox Your Body Update

We don't know what flu he had but he sure was miserable...aching all over, lots of stomach pain, headache so bad he couldn't sleep and was up all night.

He tried everything to feel better...pain killers, acupressure, electronic acupuncture, Light Relief, sore muscle cream, etc. and nothing helped. Finally I suggested he try the aliXXor, our frequency generator, since if he had the flu (and wasn't dying of something else), and the flu of any kind is a virus, there should be a frequency set for that.

We searched the aliXXor and sure enough there were several. He used the frequency set for "coming down with the flu" since it seemed to be the first step because he hadn't been sick for 24 hours yet. It took a little over half an hour to do the flu frequency set. Then he went to bed.

He slept for 19 hours! I checked on him frequently and I finally woke him up to make sure he was ok. My husband said he felt great and that the stomach pain had disappeared completely when he first laid down on the bed right after completing the frequency set.

 He said he would do the same frequency set for the next couple days to make sure the virus was completely gone. I decided to do it too so hopefully I won't come down with it at all.

Frequency healing is not just for the flu ...in fact, the aliXXor has over 2000 frequency sets covering many types of cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, nose polyps, essential oils, color therapy, hemorrhoids, blood disorders, depression, anxiety and other mental problems and many diseases I never even heard of.

The aliXXor also makes coldloidal silver with a constant current process, acts as a Beck Unit to clean the blood, has a TENS function for those muscle pains as used by physiotherapists plus frequencies can be put in water so the frequencies are even more effective!

It is compact and comes in a carry case so it travels wherever you go even comes with ways to use foreign power sources.  Also can be plugged into any 12 volt dc source such as your car.

My website is finally done and I have arranged to be an affiliate of the aliXXor frequency generator. I am arranging to get special deals for those who come to this blog and/or my website. I have tried to explain in detail the incredible features of this new machine.  

Click here now! aliXXor Frequency Generator!
Website: Boomers Better Health and Wealth
Want more information: Email Me!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Income Sources:
Sales Affiliate of Health Recovery Systems: Email Me!
Low Stress Income: http://bit.ly/86KUcm
EZCash: http://eCa.sh/Qj2Z
______________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE NOTE: I am not a doctor and have had no medical training whatsoever so I am not and cannot prescribe, treat or cure any disease. I am relaying information from my research so that readers may go more in depth with their own research. I may from time to time share my personal experiences with an alixxor (Rife-Type) Machine and they are not to be construed as advice. I am also a distributor for Health Recovery Systems the manufacturer of the alixxor Frequency Generator.




No comments:

Post a Comment