Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rife Frequency Generator Chakra Cleansing


 Rife Frequency Generator
Detox Your Body Update

I know I promised my next step would be the nose, congestion frequency since this is another health problem I wanted solved. However I am doing so much better in that area that I am taking a different step in recovering my health.

As I was scrolling through the many frequencies I was shocked to find specific frequency routines for CLEANSING CHAKRAS! I have been wanting to tackle this for years but didn't know how to do it.

The frequency routines are divided into two sets, one for Chakras 1, 2 and 3 and the second for Chakras 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. Instructions for the first set said to use the foot plates for one session a day for five days. After doing a routine for the five days you always rest for the following two days.

My chakras most likely need a lot of cleaning. Will I have to repeat theses sets? Only time will tell. I have completed the first set and am in the process of resting two days. The next day I started the second set.

I began using the frequencies for cleansing Chakras 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8. It takes a little over an hour for each session using the hand cylinders. I'm not sure how many frequencies are used but some are really kind of neat. 

One frequency pulses from hand to hand, another starts out low and gradually increases in intensity. Each change of frequency is followed by a series of soft beeps to give me time to check if the next frequency is going to be stronger or lighter. 

This gives me the opportunity to adjust the intensity knob so the frequency is comfortable for me. The instructions said to do this Chakra Cleansing series once per day for five days.

I'm not sure what I expect to happen or if I will notice anything different. Anyone with Chakra cleansing experience who can give me guidance?

Note: History and workings of frequency(vibration)generators are located in "older posts".




No comments:

Post a Comment