Friday, September 11, 2009

Rife Frequency Generator Head Contusion

Rife Frequency Generator
Detox Your Body Update
I had a klutz attack the other day falling and hitting my forehead on the corner of a night stand. Terrible pain! I managed to punch a hole in my forehead! I applied ice packs for a couple hours which reduced the swelling. Half of my forehead was really tender to the touch. I also had quite a headache.

My husband suggested I try our frequency machine to reduce the pain. We found a set of frequencies called "Contusions". It was only 8 minutes long but reduced my pain by half and the headache was gone! All I did was place a cylinder on each side on the contusion. The strength of the frequencies had to be low because the head is more sensitive than elsewhere on the body.

I am going to do another session today. Because I am new to this technology I forgot that I could have done it three times yesterday which probably would have cleared all the pain. Will remember that in the future.

So far there isn't any bruising...incredible!




No comments:

Post a Comment