Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rife Frequency Generator Multiple Sclerosis Insomnia


Rife Frequency Generator
Detox Your Body Update

I finished the Chakra Cleansing set of frequencies from my frequency generator and noticed feeling more positive, tons of energy, in fact, so much energy physically I can't do it all!

While doing the Chakra Cleansing set of frequencies I also tried the insomnia-2 set of frequencies. The set runs 21 minutes holding the metal cylinders. WOW! I can't remember having such restful sleep, no waking up several times and I slept in...eight and a half lovely hours of rest. I feel so much better this morning! Now what I don't know yet, is if I must do this each night or will this be just an occasional use. I will experiment and let you know.

Before I wasn't able to sleep well while taking sleep medication and felt exhausted each morning. I am going to quit the sleep medication, then do the Insomnia-2 set of frequencies and see what happens. There is also another set of frequencies called insomnia without the 2 of the first one. I will experiment with that one as well.

Since I have had MS since 1984, I looked for relief of symptoms and the only solution I have really found is swimming and pain pills. And the relief isn't total, just makes pain, tingling, burning tolerable. My next experiment will be using the frequency generator frequencies for Multiple Sclerosis.

The first set of frequencies is called Multiple Sclerosis and is located in the main menu. More of these sets of frequencies are in the secondary menu. I decided to do the set in the main menu which lasts about 27 minutes holding the metal cylinders. Instructions say to do twice per day for three days. I did my first session yesterday afternoon.

I will keep you posted...Talk with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment