Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rife Frequency Generator Bronchitis and Toothache


Rife Frequency Generator
Detox Your Body Update

Chronic bronchitis dogged me for years. Coughing, heavy feeling in chest, breathing through nose difficult. Terrible.

I purchase a Rife machine called the aliXXor which is small, roughly 6" by 7 1/2", so it doesn't take up a lot of room and is very portable. I did the detox frequencies first as suggested. This took two sessions a day for three days. Great! I held the silver bars in my hand for the around thirty minute session in the evening and put my feet on the silver plates in the morning. I felt a tingling, sometimes a pulsing in my hands and feet which I could control by increasing or decreasing the strength of feeling of the frequency. Afterward I waited two days to let my body do repair and release.

Then I dialed in the frequency session for bronchitis. Since this ailment is above the solar plexus I held the silver bars in my hands. If it had been below the solar plexus I would have placed my feet on the silver plates. Suggested number of sessions to start is one in the morning and one at night for five days. After two days of a total of four thirty minute sessions, my coughing stopped! My chest didn't have that heavy feeling! I continued this regimen for three more days for a total of five days. Last night I realized I could breath equally well through both nostrils! Now, for me, that is a miracle. After a two day rest I may repeat this session because the instructions say to make sure the illness is absolutely gone. Otherwise I am thinking about working on insomnia.

Just a note: My husband found the cure for hangovers using the Rife machine. After that session he decided he was going to live! He also discovered a frequency for mental clarity which he says leaves him feeling brighter and more alert. He does this frequency before going to work

While taking the two day break from the aliXXor to let my body continue to heal, I developed a tooth ache. So I searched the Rife Machine sequences and found four related to teeth. I picked the Abscessed Tooth sequence. The info along with it suggested doing the frequency sequence two or three times per day until the pain was gone and then continue once per day for four or five days. I followed the info and my tooth is fine. I still have a few days to do the once per day routine.

I also included Miracle Mineral Solution with this therapy by mixing 10 drops of MMS and 50 drops of 10% citric acid with 1/4 cup water. I used this solution to brush my teeth twice a day and swishing it in my mouth for 2 or 3 minutes. I will be talking more about the benefits of MMS in another blog soon

2 comments:

  1. That is some amazing info on Rife Machine. Never heard of it being used on teeth abscess before. I usually get a lot of green tea which helps with the abscess before I can go to the dentist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use Miracle Mineral Supplement to brush my teeth. Gets them cleaner than hygienist does. It is also great at handling abscesses although not inside the tooth. See my blog http://healwithmms.blogspot.com/ or use the link under Great Links.

    ReplyDelete