Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rife Frequency Generator MS Symptoms Relief Update


 Rife Frequency Generator
 Detox Your Body Update

So far the frequency generator has given me complete relief from chronic bronchitis, a bad toothache, no bruising and greatly reduced pain from when I klutzed and hit my head and my husband swears it relieves hangovers.

Now the pain in my legs has reduced somewhat, my stamina is greatly increased AND my memory is incredible since I started the main MS frequency 4 days ago. I thought there was only one frequency set that I did twice a day for the three days. This was listed in the main directory. Then I search in the secondary set of frequency sets and was shocked.

There are 13 additional frequency sets! Information also suggests using the frequency sets for the following ailments: chlamydia pneumonia, blastocytis hominus, parasites fluke, shigella, nocardia, herpes general and herpes zoster. Wow!


Gut feeling told me to try the Multiple Sclerosis 7 sequence so that is what I'm doing now once per day. The sequence is over an hour which gives me time to settle down my brain and relax. Sometimes I even fall asleep but then the frequency generator beeps gently to let me know a new sequence is coming to allow me to adjust the frequency strength.

I contacted the developer of the frequency generator about the best sequences for Multiple Sclerosis. This was his response:
  • Always good to start with a series of DETOX, drink plenty of water.  
  • Do a series of Stomach Pain, Parasites
  •  Then use the MS sequences in secondary list
  • The information attached to the sequences say to also try Chlamydia pneumonia  and Chlamydia trachomati  
  • For specific symptoms look for a sequence and try that. Eg muscles, muscle pain, nerves etc
Keep a diary of all treatments, what you did, how you felt , any interesting sensations or good feeling frequencies. Out of this you will be able to narrow down which ones work for you and you can then build sequences to suit in the area for creating personalized sequence sets.

Well, I had done the detox, but not the parasites. So I stopped MS 7, to do five days of the parasite frequency set. It's really kind of cool because the foot plates are placed horizontally on the solar plexus and on the tummy. I get so relaxed I fall asleep. Woke up with the sequence done and feeling MUCH BETTER!

I completed the 3 day detox and the 5 day parasite cleansing and M now going to resume the Multiple Sclerosis frequency therapies. Each time I did the parasite frequency set I finished feeling so relaxed and brighter. I will keep you updated.

Meanwhile my husband had a flare-up of colitis so he did the frequencies for colitis and is much better now! He did the frequency sequence 4 times, feeling better each time. He also added one ounce Aloe twice a day.

The frequency generator can be combined with so many alternative health products to restore health. Sick organs have such a low frequency while health organs have a much higher frequency. If the frequency isn't raised, other products have little or no effect. The big benefit comes from combining both!

No comments:

Post a Comment